CrossFit Kids is a strength and conditioning program that is specially designed for kids and teenagers and helps them to develop a lifelong love of fitness.
In a group setting, children and teens participate in fun and engaging workouts that deliver measurable results and prepare them to be well-rounded athletes.
CrossFit Kids workouts consist of constantly varied, functional movements that deliver a fitness that is broad, inclusive and general and are scaleable for any participant at any level.
EVERYONE CAN PARTICIPATE
- Classes are designed to accommodate Kids & Teens of all fitness levels.
- Workouts are tailored for the individual.
- Athletes to Beginners will receive enough intensity to be pushed to their limits and improve.
- Your little athlete will become faster and stronger in their chosen sport.
- Fitness and Fun
- Nutritional Values
- Self-Discipline & Manners
- Goal Setting
- Life Skills
- Gross Motor Skills
- Endurance, Stamina & Agility
- Flexibility, Co-Ordination & Balance
- Strength, Accuracy & Speed
- Well-rounded Athletes
- Life Long Health
- A Love for Fitness