Join farmers Mark and Kerriann on their picturesque property where your whole family can enjoy a range of farm experiences and activities or simply relax and unwind in this peaceful setting. Centrally located on the edge of the beautiful tall timber forests in the South West of Western Australia; midway between Manjimup and Pemberton, Diamond Forest Farm Stay offers the perfect location for your family to experience everything the Southern Forests has to offer.
- Not Just A Holiday; An Experience For The Whole Family!
- Daily animal feeding with over 100 friendly farm animals
- Access to our animals all day
- Petting pen with friendly chickens, rabbits and a guinea pig
- Canoeing on our 3 acre dam
- Fish for Rainbow Trout and have fresh fish for dinner
- Games Room with Fooseball, Air Hockey, Play Station and colouring in
- Playground for the little ones
With over 100 friendly farm animals to feed there’s plenty of fun for the whole family. Join Farmers Mark and Kerriann on our daily animal feeding where you can get up close and personal to our rescue kangaroos, collect the chicken eggs, watch the peacock and turkeys strutt their stuff, cuddle a bunny, feed some pigs, pat a horse, donkey, goat or pony, take part in our famous duck feeding run, hand feed our pretty jersey cows and friendly bull and check out our Alpacas. There is even a chance you can bottle feed a lamb or two or handle some freshly hatched chicks or ducklings depending on the season.