EDGYX is an innovative kids event organiser. School holiday programs, High School and Pre-Primary incursions in Perth. Billy carts, Robotics & STEM study
Robotics- 3 Day Holiday Program
Discover how to code, command and build humanoid robots using lego EV3’s; Experiment with robotic arms/hands and maximise your childs learning in robotics and mechatronics.
See and experience the latest robotics technology over an action packed three days.
Delivered by a robotics expert
- Discover how to build humanoid robots
- Code and command robots
- Building Simple systems using Micro Robot Kits
- Circuits, Motors, Electronics
- Building Robotic anatomical parts i.e. Arms and hands
- Robotic design using Autocad and Photoshop
- Low Cost Budget Humanoid Robotic Building
- Understanding and using Gears/Motors/sensors/levers
- Using Arduino’s and Circuit boards in Robotics and different task applications
- Multiple EV3 construction configurations
- Multiple robot mechanical and coding challenges
Coding & Game Design Program Holiday Program
Discovering the future in a creative and fun way is what this unique program for kids is all about. We have great fun in a serious way – helping your kids produce games/animation/website homepages and much more…
While technology is great! Let’s not forget some of the simple outdoors old school activities that made us the parents who we are today…We get out and about and get some fresh air during all our programs.
We are focused on getting the balance right – which we believe aids the learning process…Please see below what makes our programs so popular.
About Our Coding & Game Design Program
- Visual Programming
- Intro to Python
- HTML – Building our own Homepage using HTML
- Scratch and Kodu Game design
- APP Coding Introduction
Website and Youtube Design 3 Day Program
Kids have heaps of ideas. Let’s bring them to life!
Help your child succeed in the 21st century.
The online world is changing the way businesses work and reinventing and expanding opportunities for our children when they are older. The education system is unable to keep up with the changing external environment and unless kids learn the art of creative thinking and business marketing skills early they may get left behind. Learning these skills will give them opportunities others will not have.
Our aim is for kids to discover how to maximise the internet for future entrepreneurial endeavours.