KNLC aims to provide socially inclusive educational, recreational, health and wellbeing and social support opportunities for all in our local community.
• Providing flexible, affordable student centered training in response to identified local community need in the field of vocational and further education
• Delivering education, social support, recreational, and health and wellbeing activities that ensure access for adults who are social isolated and financially disadvantaged
• Providing innovative and creative care opportunities for preschool children
• Providing information, referral and advocacy that links people to appropriate community services and activities
• Working in partnership with others in the community to address identified local community needs