Give your child the greatest gift … allow your child expression through art.
- Stimulates and develops the imagination and critical thinking, and refines cognitive and creative skills
- Has tremendous impact on child developmental growth and helps level the “learning field” across socio-economic boundaries
- Strengthens problem-solving and critical-thinking skills, adding to overall academic achievement and school success
- Develops a sense of craftsmanship, quality task performance, goal-setting – skills to succeed in the classroom and beyond
- Teaches life skills – developing an informed perception; articulating a vision; learning to solve problems and make decisions; building self-confidence and self-discipline; developing the ability to imagine what might be; and accepting responsibility to complete tasks from start to finish.
- Nurtures important values, including team-building skills; respecting alternative viewpoints; and appreciating and being aware of different cultures and traditions.
Kim Mancini can teach your child (over 5 years) in a fun environment, working at their own pace. They will discover basic techniques of painting and drawing, how to create form with the correct colour use of light and shade, cartooning, art history, all paint mediums including oils, clay building even an outdoor class