Playgroup Queensland supports in excess of 12,000 families in metropolitan, regional, rural and isolated communities through the State by offering early years’ programs and services that strive for optimal child well-being and development. By promoting learning through play, we build parenting skills and connect families to create strong and sustainable communities.
Playgroup Queensland focuses on:
- strengthening relationships through growth, accessibility and strategic partnerships
- enabling organisational learning and growth
- maximising operational efficiency through innovation and continuous improvement
- strengthening and growing our capacity by sourcing new funding opportunities, and exploring
- alternative revenue streams.
We work collaboratively with Playgroup Australia, other state and territory playgroup organisations, and a range of government and not-for-profit partners to deliver a series of strengths-based programs.
In keeping with our Constitution, the strategic directions and governance of our organisation are guided and monitored by a Board comprised of elected volunteer representatives.