Our fantastic studio is located at the rear of 443 Scarborough Beach Road in Osborne Park. It is underneath Textile Traders (note that the studio is not accessible from Textile Traders).
There are 3 studios all in one location. Studio 1 is HUGE and is the main studio, and Studios 2 and 3 are only slightly smaller. All up, we have almost 500 square metres of dance space! All the studios have mirrors and sprung floors.
The parking area is very large, so parking is never a problem. We also have a dedicated reception area, office, teachers room, dressing room, and kitchen, as well as storage areas for our props and costumes.
The Staff of The Perth School of Ballet is committed to:
- Having a warm, caring and approachable environment where parents and students feel welcome and empowered.
- Creating excellence in dance, particularly in our Ballet, Modern and Contemporary curriculum.
- Empowering our teachers and staff so that they are the best they can be and continue to grow to be the best in their fields. Our teachers and staff are passionate and committed to our vision and to the growth of our students.
- Providing a sense of community where our students form friendships and memories that last throughout their lives. We nurture each and every student so that they reach their full potential as dancers and as members of the wider community.
- Integrity in all our dealings and actions, including maintaining a viable, flourishing business that serves the public for many decades to come.
- Having a reputation, nationally & internationally for mentoring and teaching our future dancers with respect and dignity.
- Nurturing a love of dance that lasts a lifetime!